Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still dancing...

I still feel great!! God definately touched me Sunday morning and I have felt great ever since. I've been singing and dancing and skipping around all day!!! ME! It's just wild! I mean, just a few days ago I was lying in the darkness of my room crying in pain. Walking caused pain to shoot through my head. And here I am dancing around!!

You know, during this time of my physical infirmity, people have said that God doesn't heal anymore. People have said the things we read about in the Bible are only for the Biblical times. I have refused to believe that. Hebrews declares that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. But I must admit that I started to question God. I believed He could heal out of faith, but now I know He is still a healer because I have been radically touched. And a "professional" has even taken notice - yesterday my physical therapist was shocked at how excercises that I couldn't even do last week I was able to do yesterday with no problem at all! Tomorrow the physical therapist that specializes in nuero patients is going to re-evaluate me. I cannot wait to see her reaction!

And while I am happy and rejoicing for myself and my children and my husband, my heart feels a little heavy tonight. My brother is deployed right now and I just have him on my mind a lot. Pray for him and all of our soldiers and the families left waiting on them. I can't wait to see him. Last time he saw me, I was a miserable sickly sister, and now I have a silly grin on my face and can't stop dancing and skipping around! He needs to see that...

1 comment:

Tom Bickle said...

Hello,

Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. If you'd like to get in touch with me, my e-mail address is: tom |at| tombickle.com. I'd love to reply to your message, but not "in front of God and everybody," as my mother used to say.

Shoot me an e-mail! Talk to you soon!

Tom