1. My Aunt and favorite cousin kept me company before my brain surgery.
2. Nearly all of my family on my mom's side traveled to the hospital while I was in surgery to pray and wait. Waking up to their faces was amazing!
3. I was in more pain than I can even describe...
4. When I came home, I spent the holidays learning how to walk again with the help of a walker. 5. My family made Christmas special for me.
6. My dad flew across country the moment he heard the news and was by my side those first few days of recovery.