Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So I learned a VERY valuable lesson today...

If you've been following, you know that Monday I was still on cloud nine when I went to my physical therapy. So today I walk in and my therapist asks me how I am and I tell her that I feel great and I'm all excited. So she lays me on a table and is going to massage my neck, so I'm thinking "Ah... nothing better than a nice massage..." Oh no... It wasn't a nice massage at all. In the 14 months of on/off PT, I have never been worked as hard.

I lay on this table, and she starts to massage my neck, and then - ouch! She pulls my head. Then she twists and turns and I felt neck muscles stretching that I didn't even know existed! LOL However, she did say that what we did today they weren't planning to be able to do with me for another couple of weeks. :-D

So the lesson learned is - be prepared for a little pain when you start rejoicing and showing your excitement!

No comments: