Monday, March 23, 2009

Thinking... just thinking...

Today's thoughts are on how often I took the simple little things for granted. Things like working out... I used to thoroughly enjoy working out and stairs! I've never really been a "kid" person and would purposely avoid crowds of kids just cause, but now I would give anything not to grit my teeth in literal pain when Lexi's soccer team scores and all the kids yell those loud shrieky yells... Sleeping a whole night through and then stupidly commenting around 4 in the afternoon at work how sleepy I was. HA! I've gone over a whole month now with very little sleep and I would give ANYTHING to feel how sleepy I thought I felt back then... And I would give anything to be at work again...

Tomorrow is my appointment with my neurologist and I've got a list written down for him! :-D

No comments: