Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Looking forward to the day...

This afternoon I meet with my neurologist and I have 3 pages of questions and other "stuff" written down for him!! He'll be blown away. LOL And I am so excited that you'd think it was Christmas or something!

Woke up today feeling a little better. I got more sleep last night, which is something to shout about! Not so stiff right now, and my headache is tolerable. Did break down and take a pain med last night, so that count has to start all over.

I was an entire day early yesterday for my physical therapy appointment, but my all-time favorite PT worked me in and worked on relaxing my neck muscles. I must admit, I felt pretty relaxed after that. Could have helped with the sleeping! I go back Thursday for the "rough" stuff and it's probably not gonna be too fun. But anything to get me better!

So I feel well enough that I'm thinking of taking a shower and heading over to Wal-Mart to grocery shop. My family would be beside themselves to open the fridge and actually see food! LOL

No comments: