Sunday, October 13, 2013

Headaches are weird.

Last night, I feel asleep on the couch with my son watching Disney's 'Hercules'. I was tired from a busy day, but otherwise I felt okay. A couple hours later, I shot up feeling like an ice pick had just been jabbed into my right eye socket. My husband was on the recliner, and I must have startled him because I remember him asking me if I was okay. The pain had me dizzy and I couldn't open both eyes. Somehow, I stumbled down the hallway and collapsed into bed. I remember putting pillows over my eye hoping the pressure would relieve the pain, and off to sleep I went.
 
Amazingly, I slept all through the night. I do remember having strange dreams, but not waking up until 6:00 AM is the first for several days. And when I woke, the headache was gone. How weird? I'm thrilled, of course, but I think it's weird. On a happy note, I didn't take any drugs last night - just slept it off. HOORAY!

No comments: