Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Call me crazy...

So... as crazy as this sounds, I officially became a "jewelry lady" by selling Premier Designs. I went to a party several weeks back, after never seeing their stuff. I fell in LOVE. So I agreed to host a party and it was SO easy and I scored SO much free stuff and before even thinking... I just decided to become a consultant!
 
My husband is totally supportive. I think he worries about me doing things that make me happy... As soon as I mentioned being a consultant, he was gong-ho! He even designed and ordered my business cards before I'd officially signed up! LOL
 
So now the true test; will I be able to do this (physically) and will I find anyone to host parties? Guess times will tell.




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Premier-Designs-Jewelry-Consultant/450341961753099

No comments: