Friday, August 30, 2013

This might be working?

Something might actually be working (that's me sounding hopeful)! I complete the Medrol dose pack today and I've been diligent at running. I've been drinking more water, and other than continuously waking up at 4:00AM each day, I am feeling better. Also, I am now completely off of Topamax now. My head's more clear and the headaches aren't nearly as intense. Maybe this is it?!?
 
Yesterday we ran/walked 3 miles again like we did Monday. I could tell a difference in my breathing (no more strider here!) and I didn't throw up even once. LOL My husband said that he could tell a huge difference. However, now my knees are killing me. I propped them up last night and put ice on them, but when I rolled over in my sleep their ache would wake me.

Let's see if this road to improvement keeps it up!

No comments: