Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 26 of being pain FREE!!!!

Oh my gosh! Talking to my Pastor just now and it dawned on me that I am a NEW creature!! ALL things have become new!!! I know that is often used for the new birth experience, but that is EXACTLY how I feel!! Each and every day of my life now, there is something that I find that I can do that I couldn't before!! 26 days pain free and STILL dancing!

Today I bought some heels. ME!!! I bought high heels!!! I was told that I would never regain "full" balance and thought that I would forever be in flats and tennis shoes, but today I bought some gorgeously fierce shoes with heels on them!!!

Okay, so maybe that doesn't excite you. How 'bout this: I am also peeling! I am peeling because I swam on Tuesday. I SWAM!!! I was able to put my head under water and everything!!!! I haven't been able to do that in almost 18 months because of the pressure difference and all, but there I was too busy doing cannon balls and yelling to put sun block on!!! Two summers have come and gone with me just longing to be able to join my kids in the pool and now I can!!!

Oh how TRUE my God is!! How awesome and mighty is His Word!!! Everything in those leather pages are real! They are true! And they still apply to you and to me!! We are all undeserving, but that just makes Him even greater!! That He loves us still. *happy sigh* I love Him.

The End - for now!

No comments: