Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All Things Are Possible!

So by the hand of God, I am still chugging along at school. Tomorrow is our first 'official' day back, but I don't have any classes until the next day. It's so crazy to think that when I started back last semester, no one (including me) was sure that I could make it. Some days were hard. I'd have headaches so bad that I'd barely make it out of the classroom before fainting or throwing up. Two of my medications cause blurred vision so studying was like reading through beer goggles. I would cry. I would want to quit. But I kept on chugging. And somehow I made it through to register for another semester!!!

Just a perfect reminder that no matter how grim things may appear, no matter how hopeless the situation may seem, no matter how much you might want to quit - don't forget that all things are possible if you're holding hands with the Almighty!

No comments: