Friday, September 6, 2013

My Latest (Pretty Boring Actually)

The work week has come to an end. My knees are still pretty painful from running last week and I felt certain that by now they would be better. I read where painful joints is a side effect from the Depakote that I now take... But then, maybe I'm just fat and out of shape? Hummm...
 
My headaches are less intense and seem to be less frequent.  However, I was supposed to increase my Depakote 100 MG from daily to twice a day. I have had problems with pretty bad nausea/vomiting and think that I may be having a tough time adjusting??? In any event, the nausea has resulted in some noncompliance on my part.
 
Anyway, that's the latest here. Sometimes I wish I still had someone to talk to that's been where I'm at. All of the brain tumor websites I find seem to be dedicated to children... Amazing how something that happened nearly 6 years ago still has such a grip on me.
 

No comments: