Saturday, July 6, 2013

Obituaries are dumb.

Today my constant thought has been on my obituary. That and the color that I'd like to redecorate my bedroom. Let's address the obituary first as it's the most morbid.

I suppose it would say something like:
  • Jessica Norman, of Albany, Georgia died ________ , _________ ___, 20__ after a long battle with complications stemming from a brain tumor. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, May 5, 1983, to Juan Garcia and Kimberly Varnadoe, Jessica married her high school sweet heart in 2004 and has two children. Jessica was an excellent student and a loving mother; she received her Associates Degree of Nursing in 2011 from the Darton College University. She went on to work in Med/Surge nursing and then work in Southwest Georgia Nephrology's office. Jessica is survived by her husband, Martin Norman, and children, Lexi and Caleb.
Sadly, that short little blurb doesn't tell anything about who I am.  I hate it.  It's like a waste of space.  A joke really.  Sad that there are some people in this world that will only know me based on this short little paragraph.  I hate it.
 
So that's how I'm feel about that.
 
Now onto less morbid things, my room. I seriously want to redecorate my room. Of course I need to feel better in order to do it. I want a new bed comforter in a fun new vibrant color so that I can get several throw pillows to "match".  And I want to repaint.  And get new curtains.  So I really MUST feel better, see. I have things to do.

No comments: