Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nothing is free, but sometimes the fee is well worth the prize!

For the past 3 days I have felt better than I have in ages, not cured, but better. Yesterday we took a little day trip down to Alabama to visit my childhood best friend for her birthday. It was a wonderful day. Our family's went bowling and laughed and just had a great time.

When I woke today, I did have a headache, but not bad enough to stop me from going to church. I haven't been in ages so I was pretty excited about going. But... the longer I sat there, the longer fatigue and the strength of the headache hit me. It felt like one of those 14 pound bowling balls from yesterday had replaced my head and my neck's just too weak to hold it up. When I came home I took a good long nap, and I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight. LOL

Still, I am getting better every day. I'm not there yet, but I can see hope. That's enough to keep me going.

No comments: