Thursday, November 13, 2008

Troubling News

Today my mom forwarded me an e-mail in which an old friend of the family informed us all that her husband has just been diagnosed with an Astrocytoma on the frontal right lobe of his brain. He was sent to the same surgeon that performed my surgery and a biopsy was done to see what course of action they will take. They do know that this tumor is inoperable, and I don't know the status of the biopsy yet.

Like many of us dealing with brain tumors, and their aftermath, he's a daddy and a husband. I know first hand the surge of emotions that this family feels and recieving the diagnoses is only the beginning. Let's all pray that God grant them strength, peace, and comfort in the days to come. Even though I haven't given their name, God knows who they are.

No comments: