Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tomorrow marks 7 months...

And for the most part, I've come such a long way. I mean, I have come a long way, but I still feel aggrevated that I still have a ways to go. I can walk and drive and my hair has grown back to nearly cover my scar. I look "normal", which is a far cry from looking like the bride of Frankenstien! LOL

I'm still very forgettful. I still battle headaches (a lot). I still search for words or even use the wrong words without even realizing. Basically, I'm just "dumb".

For the last couple weeks my left foot has been numb again. That is scary, but I really don't want to head back to the doctor who will send me back to the hospital when I got back for my next MRI in September anyway. And I think (here's me diagnosing myself again) that I'm just tired. It's been a busy month for me and I've barely rested any.

But in 7 months I have seen some major improvements, and my doctor did say that it could take me a full year to recover, so I guess I'm on point...

1 comment:

Brian Padian said...

i had headaches for about a year after surgery and treatment. it's all part of the body coming back. plus i still struggle to find the right word.

be thankful for your major improvements :)