Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've finally caved...

For the last couple of weeks, I've had a persistant headache. I have also had numbness in my left foot and I'm sleepy a lot.

With some family "persuasion", I've made an appointment to see a nuerologist. This doc is here in town, so at least I won't have to drive up to Atlanta to see my surgeon.

There is no need for any panic, my symptoms are more of an aggrevation than anything and I've felt a whole lot worse! I am sure that there is just a fluid build-up where the tumor used to be (a battle that I've fought since the tumor was removed).

Right now I'm sort of on a stand-by, so I don't have any clue when my appointment is. The docs office will call me as soon as there is a cancellation.

The only thing any of us can do is just to keep my family in your prayers. I'll let you know something more when I know something more. (-:

No comments: