Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 whole days of being "unemployed''...

Today is only day 2 of me being home with the kids, and as long as I stay really busy - I'm okay. The last two mornings I've been waking up early to walk a mile. Not only does it feel good to FINALLY excercise, but walking will eventually increase my stamina and cut down on me being out of breath and panting so much.

Yesterday I pruned all my bushes and they were WAY overgrown. They haven't bee pruned since last year!! Today I'd like to work some in my house. I must admit, I'm looking forward to feeling like my house is clean again!!! Of course it will probably take 2 weeks before it's actually clean, but I have all the time in the world now!

Of course I still take my 2 hour nap every day, but having more time for myself has been nice.
The kids are driving me up the wall as kids can do, but each week we'll have a "fun" day. This week I think we'll check out the Lee County Library and go swimming.


So I've survived a whole 2 days! LOL Hopefully I'll survive many more...

No comments: