Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun day.... HA!

I was off today and since it's been well over a month since I've done anything 'fun' because of how crummy I've been feeling, I thought I'd go out and give it a shot. I showered and did my hair all cute. Put on some make up and even a cute out fit. Keep in mind the whole time I was doing my best to ignore my head. I went to a store to do a little shopping, but after walking around aimlessly in the store for about 30 minutes or so, distracted by my head, I retreated and came back home to the safety of my couch. Ho-hum.

1 comment:

Denver pool contractor said...

Great stuff here. The information and the detail were just perfect. I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well. Great job on this.

paleo recipes

Paleo diet

paleo guide