Monday, June 22, 2009

Fear not...

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness..."

Fear not, cause I'm not alone. Maybe there are times that everyone (but me-LOL) seems bonkers, or maybe there are times that I feel like I can't breathe... But I'm not alone...

Fear not, don't be dismayed. Why? Because He is MY God. My God!!!!! He alone is comfort and peace, which are the complete opposite feelings as being dismayed. And He is MINE!!!! Comfort and peace and all that He is belongs to me!!!!

Fear not, cause HE will strengthen me!!! I am so weak... Sometimes just feeling my own weakness is enough to make me want to crumble, and that's okay! Wasn't it Paul that wrote about decreasing so that He can increase? That being said, maybe I need to be reminded of my weakness because it is then that I truly remember (and need!!!) His strength.

Fear not, cause He will help me!!!! He'll help me!!!

Fear not, cause He will hold me up! More than that, He will uphold me! Do you know what that means?? He'll ensure that I keep my sanity! :-D (Said half joking!)

Maybe there is every reason to fear. Me, my flesh, totally wants to freak out. Loss of control, maybe. Loss of knowing the future... But not only has God told me there is no reason for me to fear, but there isn't anything my fear, or worry, or stress will accomplish. I can worry myself into a frenzy, but that's not going to suddenly shed light on all that is to come.

So how smart is my God? :-D

No comments: