Monday, July 9, 2012

Just another day...

Yesterday was a 'headache day'. It sucked. I missed church and laid around sleeping in a pain pill induced fog all day. Lovely. My husband said something that is still bouncing around in my head. He'd said that we had a big day on Saturday and it must've just wiped me out. Really?!? We just did what normal mother's do... And it wiped me out? Blah!

In other news, I've left the job that I thought was my "dream job". I'm still nursing, just in another department. While I like the job a lot better (I get to pee during my shift, take lunch, AND I leave before 8:30!), now I'm just left with confusion as to what I want to be when I grow up. Waaa! (-;

Haven't had an MRI in quite sometime. My neurologist doesn't seem to think it's necessary? I don't know if he's right, and maybe I'm just obsessed... Afterall, the tumor IS slow growing... But there are days that my balance is all wrong, and I run into walls several times, or my memory seems cloudy, or the center of my leg hurts with pain that radiates down my left leg and I can't help but wonder... is IT back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

INSIST on a MRI. If there is one thing we know up to this point, it's that we must take charge of our own healthcare. <3 Erica