Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy anniversary to me!

‎4 years ago today God gave me a beautiful Christmas gift - a second shot at life. And He didn't give me just life, He gave me life more abundantly! Today is my 4th year anniversary that I have survived brain surgery!! The reports of my surgeons sounded grim... They told us how they had to stop cutting because brain and tumor became so entwined... The tumor was bigger than they thought... They told us to find long term care facilities to care for me... Told me I may never walk again. BUT who's report do YOU believe? :-D So glad that God love's me and that He is true to His word. Happy anniversary to me!

1 comment:

Diede said...

So, I’m guessing, you can walk steadily now? Nice! You are truly blessed Jessica. I’m more than happy for you. Brain cancer is a serious disease, and you are amazingly strong to have gone through it. The results about your condition seem really good, and I am glad that you are happy. Continue on being cheerful. I believe it will help a lot with your recovery. Keep on taking your medication, and always keep the faith, and many more years to come for you.

Diede School