Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ouch!

Headache's been here for 3 days now. Bummer. Feels like I've been hit on the right side of my temple with the sledge hammer and the pain is just radiating all over my entire head. I'd been doing good staying away from pain meds, but the last few days I've been popping 'em like mad. *sigh*

I've still be staying away from caffiene, eating healthy (or trying to), drinking lots of water, and doing moderate excercise. HOWEVER, I have stopped taking a medication that I have been on for about 3 years and I'm wondering if there is any coorelation? I feel pretty bad, and next week is my final in this nursing class so not good timing at all to be feeling bad. BOO! I want to hibernate, but I just can't afford to... I've GOT to study. No rest for the weary, eh? LOL

No comments: