Monday, October 11, 2010

Nothing exciting to report

Went to neurologist today. Increased Topamax dosage to 50 MG and added a stronger pain medicine. I had misunderstood and thought that my DR thought I had migrains, but he doesn't. He just think it's chronic vascular headaches. *sigh* That sounds about right.

My hubby went with me and was able to ask a lot of questions. I was proud that he didn't "attack" my DR, but he did express concern. When we left he told me that he learned a lot.

Patience is a virtue that we're learning, huh? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right, Jessica. God sees something in you that you cannot see. In fact, he is still looking for prophets to serve him today. Scripture says his eyes constantly roam throughout the earth, searching for one whose heart would be completely His. Thanks for the encouragement on your Blog. --MJ in Tempe, AZ