Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ho' hum

Made it through the half-way point at school. Surprisingly, I'm doing pretty well! :-) However, still fighting with stupid headaches. I started seeing a new neurologist and he's been pretty aggresive with finding a treatment for these 'migraines'. I'm still a little skeptical about the whole migraine thing, but I must say that the latest group of medicines is making the headaches a lot more bearable.

I'm on a steriod (which I was NOT too happy about), and the same daily migraine medicine and night-time stuff. We've increased the dose in the night-time stuff, and I'm no longer waking up in the middle of the night with my head throbbing. While that's great, I don't want to have to take 3 different types of medicine every day just to function. Boo.

But things are over-all going well. School's great. My clinicals are awesome and the best part of my week! I'm getting more sleep each night and things are looking up. (-;

No comments: