Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've seen better days...

I'll whine here since I don't want to freak my family out, but... I feel AWFUL. My head hurts worse than words can describe. And I'm wondering if I've made a mistake by signing up for school this summer. My classes start tomorrow and I honestly don't know how on earth I'm going to sit in class for 6 hours, much less be able to think clearly.

Yesterday I tried making it all through the day without pain medication to get myself ready for classes, and I haven't taken anything yet, but I'm going to have too. This stinks. Wwwaaaa! LOL

Neurology appointment still looms in a couple weeks. A couple weeks?!?!? Will I make it a couple weeks? And then, what if there is nothing "wrong"? How will we "fix" this then??? Maybe I sound worried, but I really think that I'm just more frusterated.

No comments: